• We nurture entrepreneurial ambitions and spirits
• Stimulating the job creation potential of any enterprise, small or large
• We act from experience;
• MDF itself is a global SME with social impact.
• We go full circle: ideation, prototyping, incubation, acceleration, and growth
We’re experienced in all aspects of SME development:
• Training and coaching for (aspiring) entrepreneurs.
• Market studies of local ecosystems and value chains.
• Organisational advice to incubation or innovations hubs.
• Including SME tracer and social impact studies.
• Entrepreneurial curriculum development for hubs.
• Capacity entrepreneurship trainers, coaches, and advisors.
“MDF/Innohub has satisfactorily supplied the (entrepreneurship) training, provision of incubation and acceleration services to young Ghanian businesses and a globally relevant SME incubation and acceleration toolkit for use by hubs, and support for enterprise incubators and accelerators.
The British Council, Ghana on the Jobs for Youth (JfY)-Migration and Employment Project funded by GIZ under the Programme for Sustainable Economic Development (PSED).
“MDF's communication is friendly, respectful, pleasant, and clear. The learning events and coaching highly motivate our staff, as MDF makes genuine relationships, is well informed and applies interactive methods. The coaches believe in the worth and potential of our staff in ways that they come to see it in themselves.
SPARK on the Facilitation and Coaching by MDF (2014 – ongoing)
Send us your contact detaild and one of our colleagues will be in touch with you shortly.